SINGAPORE–(BUSINESS WIRE)– ZEGOCLOUD ISO/IEC Accreditation
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019
- ISO/IEC 27018:2019.
“Our compliance with worldwide standard privacy laws and regulations secures personal data and minimizes security breaches. Additionally, adhering to ISO/IEC standards gives us a competitive edge in a crowded app market where data privacy and security are growing concerns.”
ZEGOCLOUD ISO/IEC Accreditation
After demonstrating a continuous and systematic approach to managing and securing corporate and customer data, ZEGOCLOUD was awarded ISO/IEC accreditation by an independent security firm. This accreditation includes:
- ISO/IEC 27001 for safeguarding sensitive data’s availability, integrity, and secrecy in the Planning, Design Development, Operation, and Service of Real-Time Audio and Video Communication Devices;
- ISO/IEC 27701 for establishing, maintaining, and continuously developing a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in real-time communication services; this entails the transfer and processing of sensitive personal information;
- ISO/IEC 27018 for securing personally identifiable information (PII) in public cloud settings is essential for the RTC sector because many real-time communication services are cloud-based.
ZEGOCLOUD prioritizes privacy and data safety
ZEGOCLOUD’s ISO/IEC accreditation assures international businesses, organizations, and partners that they can confidently use ZEGOCLOUD SDKs and APIs. This is particularly vital for industries that handle substantial amounts of sensitive data, including:
- Finance, bank account numbers, and credit card numbers data; RTC vendors must adhere to laws such as PCI DSS;
- Healthcare, personal health information, and patient data, for which RTC companies must comply with rules like HIPAA;
- Education, and student data, such as grades and transcripts; governments enacted laws like the US FERPA that RTC solutions vendors must follow.
“As an RTC solutions provider, ZEGOCLOUD prioritizes privacy and data safety,” said Kuk Jiang, co-founder of ZEGOCLOUD. “Our compliance with worldwide standard privacy laws and regulations secures personal data and minimizes security breaches. Adhering to ISO/IEC standards also gives us a competitive edge in a crowded app market. Here data privacy and security are growing concerns.”
ZEGOCLOUD revolutionizes virtual engagement with real-time interaction services for hassle-free cloud communication, connecting enterprises, teams, customers, and users. It lays the groundwork for businesses and developers to build RTI into their apps across the mobile internet and the metaverse.
Follow us on social media:
Talk to Expert
Learn more about our solutions and get your question answered.
Take your apps to the next level with our voice, video and chat APIs
- 10,000 minutes for free
- 4,000+ corporate clients
- 3 Billion daily call minutes