Quick Look at the September Update
1. New features of Native SDK
- Added support for reverb effects to the system ear feedback of Huawei mobile phones.
- Support dynamic switching between software and hardware decoding strategies at runtime.
2. New features of Native SDK
- Added AI noise reduction function.
- After the device is unplugged, it can automatically switch to other devices.
- Range Voice Support Switching Speakers
New features of Native SDK
1. Added support for reverb effects to the system ear feedback of Huawei mobile phones.
- When use the system ear return of Huawei mobile phones, add the reverberation effect support.
- Due to the limitation of the system, only the following three reverb effects are supported: KTV, Theater, Concert.
- Default is KTV. If you choose a reverb effect other than those three effects, it still defaults to the KTV effect.
2. Support dynamic switching between software and hardware decoding strategies at runtime.
- When the user’s decoding frame rate is insufficient, a callback for insufficient decoding performance is thrown.
- Developers can adjust whether to use software decoding or hardware decoding according to this callback, and there will be no black screen or freezing during the switching process.
- Developers need to listen to this callback to implement switching logic, and the engine does not directly make judgments.
New features of Web SDK
1. Added AI noise reduction
- AI noise reduction means that the SDK will perform noise reduction processing on the sound collected by the microphone. In the case of normal processing of the original steady-state noise, it will also deal with non-steady-state noise
2. After the device is unplugged, it can automatically switch to other devices
- In the process of using push-pull flow, after the collection device is pulled out, it can automatically switch to the first device in the current collection device list.
3. Range Voice Support Switching Speakers
- Added the ZegoExpressRangeAudio.setRangeAudioVolume interface, which is used to set the audio playback volume in the range. The settable range is [0,200], and the default value is 100.
Native SDK important optimization
1. Added 3 new modes for video capture and rotation function on mobile.
- Due to the angle, resolution, rotation, and other characteristics of mobile cameras, developers need to do many complex adaptations.
- The current SDK encapsulates various configurations and provides simple mode selection. On the basis of the original custom mode, a new fixed scale mode, adaptive mode, and alignment mode can be added, which can effectively reduce the access cost of developers.
Web SDK important optimization
1. Optimize the capture volume function of the setCaptureVolume interface
- The setCaptureVolume interface supports volume gain based on the original captured volume. The gain interval is adjusted from [0,100] to [0,200]
2. Push-pull streaming quality data increases the duration of the audio and video freezing rate
In the playerStateUpdate callback interface, supplement the indicator information related to the freeze. The fields are defined as follows:
- audioCumulativeDecodeTime: Accumulated audio decoding time, unit: ms.
- audioCumulativeBreakTime: Accumulated audio freeze duration, unit: ms.
- audioCumulativeBreakRate: Accumulated audio freeze rate, the value range is 0.0 ~ 1.0.
- videoCumulativeDecodeTime: Cumulative video decoding time, unit: ms.
- videoCumulativeBreakTime: Cumulative video freeze duration, unit: ms.
- videoCumulativeBreakRate: The cumulative video freeze rate, the value range is 0.0 ~ 1.0.